Here at Sussex air conditioning we aim to provide the highest level of health and safety to our staff as well as to our clients.
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health & safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety in the workplace.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide instruction, information and adequate supervision for company employees.
- To ensure that employees are competent in their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To ensure that this safety policy is reviewed as necessary at regular intervals.
- We aim to promote relevant Health and Safety standards, and to review the company Health and Safety Policy at regular intervals.
- To ensure only qualified and competent persons are employed
- To be aware of changes in H&S legislation which could have an effect on the company and its employees?
- To promote a safe work place for all employees by the co-ordination and dissemination of H&S information throughout the company
- To ensure effective implementation of the company H&S policy
- To review training needs at all levels throughout the company at regular intervals
- To ensure all new employees complete a comprehensive induction process
- To produce safety method statements and risk assessments for clients as and where required
- To ensure costs cover safe methods of working
- To advise employees on site of any hazards bought to the company’s attention by others
- To ensure the competence regarding H&S of any person(s) or contractor(s) to whom work is sub-contracted
- A full risk assessment and method statement as well as our health and safety policy can be supplied upon request.
Qualifications and Certificates
We believe that it is vital to have a good grounding in the latest technical and legal knowledge to provide the very best service. In this respect our technical director is fully qualified, and has over 20 years experience in air conditioning and refrigeration engineering. We are fully certified with the following accreditation:
Copies of all certificates can be supplied upon request